Earn Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
Are you looking to qualify Google Analytics Certification (GAIQ)? Try our guide, this helps you to prepare well and get 100% assurance to qualify for it.
We have listed all the actual exam questions with answers and guarantee you to 100% success in your exam. Download it by filling the form. The best part of this guide is that you will get the updated questions with answers. Also, we keep updating it to help candidates to prepare well with the right questions.
Listed all the questions and answers of Google Analytics Certification (GAIQ). To have this guide you can download it after filling the form in PDF format.
The questions & answers are most recent and give you an assurance to score 100% marks in your first attempt.
All the answers are specified in bold specific to each question.
Benefits of having Google Analytics Certification (GAIQ)
- Qualify the exam on first attempt
- Save lot of your time
- Become an expert in making perfect use of Google Analytics tools to –
- Design the right marketing strategies
- Export important data
- Identify the road blocker in your marketing activity
- Configuration of different types of reports and important element
- Customization of default analytics properties to acquire more useful data
- Specify in your CV and improve the chance of getting hired
- Help you to stand best in comparison to non-certified GAIQ professional
- Add to your LinkedIn profile to improve your profile visibility over a professional network
- You can share the certification link with your friends, boss and colleague
What is Google Analytics Individual Qualification?
Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) or Google Analytics IQ exam is organized and conducted by Google to check the knowledge of candidates on Google Analytics platform. Google Analytics is one of the most widely used analytics platform across the world to check website/blog analytical performance in terms of traffic, session, bounce rate, exit rate, loading time, traffic sources, etc.
The exam is well known among digital marketing and analytics professionals. Before hiring professionals in mid and senior positions specific to digital marketing & analytics, hiring managers always give preference to GAIQ certified professionals.
The exam is completely free and there are no hidden charges.
Total GAIQ exam duration is 90 minutes.
There are 70 objective type questions and to qualify you have to answer 56 correct answers (80%).
Once you qualify the GAIQ exam it is valid for 12 months.
Eligibility criteria to qualify Google Analytics IQ
There are no eligibility criteria to qualify for the Google Analytics IQ exam, you only require a gmail id and good knowledge of Google Analytics tool.
The GAIQ exam is very extensive and requires good knowledge and practical exposure to qualify it.
So, if you are planning to appear for this exam you should start preparing in the right direction.
Fee and validity for GAIQ exam
The best part of this exam is, it is completely free and you don’t need to pay anything. Just you need a Gmail Id. You can login to the Google Academy using your Gmail Id and start the exam.
In case you don’t qualify the exam, you can retake it from the same email id after 7 days. No fee will be required to pay. You can do multiple attempts based on the time interval.
Once you qualify the exam, it remains valid for 12 months from the date you qualify it.
How to prepare for Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam?
The Google Analytics IQ exam is not like an ordinary exam. Without preparation you cannot qualify it. In this exam you have to answer 70 questions based on Google Analytics and this ranges from simple to complex. So, before appearing in this exam you need to prepare well. In this resource guide we have attached a complete study guide that helps you to qualify for this exam. To download you need to fill the form. This guide consists of the most updated Q&A and helps you to qualify for the GAIQ exam on the first attempt.
Also, from preparation point of view Google listed various courses in its learning academy –
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
These courses seem to be very useful to prepare well for your Google Analytics IQ exam. But, if you are looking for 100% guarantee to earn this certification download our resource.
How to take the Google Analytics IQ exam?
Below are the step by step instruction to take Google Analytics IQ exam –
First you need to visit – Google Skill shop – https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/catalog
Click on Login
Sign-in with your Gmail Id.
Before jumping into the exam, you need to create your profile. Once you are done with the exam, you can start the exam.
Search for “Google Analytics Individual Qualification” and then select the “Exam” option to take the exam.
Best of luck!
What will you get after passing the exam?
After passing the GAIQ exam, you will be awarded a personalized certificate by Google. Just after passing the exam, Google sends the certification on your Gmail ID.
In real time, the certification has been sent on your Gmail ID by Google.
This certification is different from Badge. Most of the time people are confused between the certification and Google Partners Badge. Badges can be acquired based on different criteria and you have to fulfill eligibility criteria – need to pass certain examinations and on quarterly basis need to spend $10K across your Google Adwords accounts.
In which language is the exam offered?
The exam is available 15 unique languages – English (U.S.), Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
So, if you know any of these languages, you can easily give this exam.
Google analytics certification Questions with Answer
1. What is the set of rules that determines how sales and conversions get credited based on touch-points in the conversion path?
- Multi-Channel Funnels
- Channel Groupings
- Conversion tracking
- Attribution modeling
2. When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- Adjust keyword bids in Google Ads from Google Analytics
- Import Analytics Goals and transactions into Google Ads as conversions
- View Google Ads click and cost data next to site engagement data in Analytics
- Create remarketing lists in Analytics to use in Google Ads campaigns
3. In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- Same Custom Report
- Same scope
- Same view
- Same index
4. What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- Sales Performance report
- Frequency & Recency report
- Referrals report
- New vs Returning report
5. What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
- Device and operating system
- Browser language setting
- Page visits
- User’s favorite website
6. Which parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- Category, Action, Label, Unique Events
- Category, Action, Label, Total Events
- Event, Category, Action, Label
- Category, Action, Label, Value
7. What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?
8. Which metric reports on how often a channel contributes to a conversion prior to last-click attribution?
- Assisted conversion
- Primary conversion
- Second-to-last-click attribution
- Secondary conversion
9. What is not a filter setting for data in views?
10. What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived?
- All Pages report
- Location report
- Landing Pages report
- Pages report
To get the complete Google analytics certification with actual questions and answers, download the resource.