Earn HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
Email marketing is a core part of digital marketing. For every digital marketing plan, email plays an important role to market product/service/solution for both inbound and outbound. All those who want to become an expert of email marketing, can go for HubSpot Email Marketing certification. Worthful certification to excel your career.
Are you looking to qualify HubSpot email marketing certification? Check our great guide, this helps you to qualify this exam on first attempt with 100% passing marks.
We have listed all the actual exam questions with answers and guarantee you to score 100% in your exam. Download it by filling the form. We keep updating questions and answers on a frequent basis to make it more updated.
Benefits of having Email Marketing Certification
- Qualify the exam on first attempt
- Save lot of your time
- Enhance your CV/resume that shows you are an expert of email marketing and improve your chance of getting hired in comparison to non-certified professionals.
- Boost your LinkedIn and professional profile
- You can share the certification link with your friends, boss and colleague
- Become an expert on Inbound Marketing-
- Make perfect use of email marketing to market your product or services in right way
- Automate the email marketing to improve the open rate, clicks and conversion
- Perfect way to perform A/B testing
What is HubSpot Email Marketing Certification?
HubSpot Academy’s offers email marketing course to enhance email marketing knowledge. The course consists of video based content and at the end of every module there is a short quiz to evaluate one understanding.
- Exam duration is 3 hours and you have to answer 60 questions.
- To qualify the exam you need to score 80% or higher
- In case you won’t be able to qualify on first attempt, you can retake the exam after 12 hours
- Validity of certification – 24 months
To appear for this certification you need to register over the platform and fill basic details. After that search for the “EmailMarketing” certificate
What will you get after passing the certification?
After qualifying the exam you will get a personalized certificate by HubSpot. Just after passing the exam, HubSpot sends the certification on your gmail ID.
You can leverage this certification by sharing over your professional network – LinkedIn.
Also, you can download it anytime from your HubSpot profile section.
HubSpot email marketing certification Questions with Answer
1. What is the definition of an email marketing strategy?
- A strategy used to market products and services and nurture relationships in a human and helpful way through the use of the email channel.
- A separate strategy outside of your inbound efforts that involves sending email.
- A strategy for sending all types of email for your business, including sales emails and administrative emails.
- A strategy around sending transactional email for your business.
2. How can email marketing fuel your overall inbound strategy?
- Email marketing provides a one-to-one channel of communication.
- Email marketing provides different types of email.
- Email marketing syncs closely to your CRM.
- Email marketing syncs data to external platforms.
3. As an inbound professional you might be sending many different types of emails, even one-to-one communication emails. What will you need to send one-to-many emails?
- Email sending provider
- Email service program
- Email service provider
- Email sender program
4. If explicit data is information that is intentionally shared between a contact and a company, what is implicit data?
- Information gathered from website activity
- Information gathered from a drom submission
- Information gathered from simplified behavior
- Information gathered from user behavior
5. There are three best practices for creating a successful segmentation strategy. Two of them are having a clean and organized database collecting the right information. What is the third?
- Understanding implicit and explicit data
- Sending at the right time
- having buyer personas
- Segmenting by the buyer’s journey
6. Fill in the blank: Inbound is the happy marriage between _____________________.
- Content & Email
- Strategy and content
- Outbound and inbound
- Context and content
7. If you have an offer that’s targeted towards your leads in your database and wouldn’t provide much vault to your customers, what could you segment by to send only to your leads?
- Lifecycle stage
- Contact property
- Buyer’s journey
- Buyer persona
8. Fill in the blank: In your email marketing strategy, CSATS refers to “the right content to the right audience___________.”
- at the right time equals success.
- at the right right equals sending.
- at the right terms equals successful sending.
- at the right test equals success.
9. True or false? When you take a specific action on a website around a certain topic, and an email is triggered to you that follows up with additional educational content around that topic, this is an example of sending the right email
10. What helps to ensure you deliver the right email to the right person?
- Buyer personas
- Buyer’s journey
- Contact properties