Earn HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
HubSpot inbound marketing is one of the most popular and high in demand program that every digital marketing wants to learn. Are you looking to earn one of the renowned inbound marketing certification by HubSpot? Check our great guide, this helps you to qualify this exam on first attempt with 100% passing marks.
We have listed all the actual exam questions with answers and guarantee you to 100% success in your exam. Download it by filling the form. We keep updating questions and answers on a frequent basis to make it more updated.
Benefits of having Inbound Marketing Certification
- Qualify the exam on first attempt
- Save lot of your time
- Enhance your CV/resume that shows you are an expert of Inbound marketing and improve your chance of getting hired in comparison to non-certified professionals.
- Boost your Linkedin and professional profile
- You can share the certification link with your friends, boss and colleague
- Become an expert on Inbound Marketing-
- Make perfect use of concept to apply in your SEO activity and excel the growth of your website
- Generate content as per your buyer’s persona and attract visitor/target audience to your website
- Improve brand overall organic traffic
What is HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification?
HubSpot Academy’s offers Inbound marketing course to enhance digital marketing knowledge on Inbound marketing. The certification is designed to enhance the knowledge of Inbound marketing to develop the right content as per buyer’s persona.
The course consists of video-based content and at the end of every module there is a short quiz to evaluate one understanding.
- Exam duration is 3 hours and you have to answer 60 questions.
- To qualify the exam you need to score 80% or higher
- In case you won’t be able to qualify on first attempt, you can retake the exam after 12 hours
- Validity of certification – 24 months
To appear for this certification you need to register over the platform and fill basic details. After that search for the “Inbound Marketing” certification and go to “Exam” section.
What will you get after passing the certification?
After qualifying the exam you will get a personalized certificate by HubSpot. Just after passing the exam, HubSpot sends the certification on your gmail ID.
You can leverage this certification by sharing over your professional network – LinkedIn.
Also, you can download it anytime from your HubSpot profile section.
Inbound Marketing Questions with Answer
1. Which of the following is NOT a category you should organize your content audit by?
- Buyer’s journey stage
- Content length
- Marketing funnel stage
- Content title
2. True or false? One of the best uses of Twitter is networking in private groups.
3. What is social listening?
- Having conversations with individuals talking about your industry, brand, products, and services
- Actively looking for mentions and conversations that pertain to your brand, products, hashtags, and more
- Tracking, analyzing, and responding to conversations across the internet
- Participating in art, music, and government
4. Fill in the blank: if you plan to do real-time marketing, you’ll need to use________________.
- An influencer marketing agency
- Paid advertising
- Social listening
5. All of the following are metrics you need to track in your social media audit EXCEPT:
- Bounce Rate
- Content performance
- Content publish times
6. All of the following are helpful ways to promote your pillar pages on your website EXCEPT:
- Top navigation
- A dedicated section with a CTA near the top of the homepage
- A link on every website page even if the content isn’t relevant
- All are true
7. What is lead nurturing’s three-pronged approach for delivering helpful content?
- Timely, efficient, and targeted
- Timely, contextual, and process-based
- Effective, efficient and targeted
- Targeted, persona-driven, and contextual
8. If a contact downloads your newsletter titled, ”The Best Ways to Create Subject Lies of Email”, what would be the best next step to continue the conversation with this contact?
- Send an email to schedule a demo call with your sales rep.
- Send a follow-up piece of content that builds off that subject.
- Send 2-3 pieces of content that encompass how to build a complete email strategy.
- Don’t send anything yet; wait for them to reach back out.
9. What are three key elements that are lead nurturing strategy will need?
- Contact management, segmentation, and the buyer’s journey
- Buyer personas, the buyer’s journey, and lead nurturing software
- Lead nurturing software, contact management, and segmentation
- Segmentation, buyer personas, and the buyer’s journey
10. What are the three stages of the buyer’s journey?
- Awareness, consideration, and decision
- Attract, consideration, and delight
- Awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Awareness, decision and delight